Low-Cost, Optimized and Responsible
As an employer, you want to provide all employees quality benefits at an affordable cost. A retirement plan, whether a 401(k), 403(b) or 457, is a key piece of a benefits package attract and retain great staff.
But choosing, setting up and operating a plan are not trivial tasks. And plans come with significant responsibility, both legal and ethical. As a fiduciary, Communitas partners with you on all aspects of designing and optimizing a plan that suits your and your employees’ needs and goals. You can never eliminate your fiduciary responsibility, but we can help you manage it in a smart, responsible manner.
You and employees will have a wide range of finance and investment experience. We are quite comfortable working with varied levels of knowledge, and we are accessible, friendly, non-judgmental and supportive.
Whether you are brand new or seasoned, we will meet them where they are and share information in a way most useful for them.
Our services to businesses and non-profits include retirement are expansive:
- Plan Design Optimization
- Investment Committee Development
- Fiduciary Education
- 3(21) Limited Scope Fiduciary Services
- 3(38) Investment Manager Services
- Investment Policy Statements
- Investment Menus & Ongoing Monitoring
- Risk-based Asset Allocation Models
- Socially Responsible Investments
- Service Provider Review and Advice
- Investment advice
- Model portfolios
- Enrollment Meetings
- Accessible, friendly and patient service and support